Thanks for your message.
We’ll be in touch shortly.
Our analysis of project safety practices begins with a thorough review of your current safety and health manual. We then conduct field interviews and unannounced site visits to identify behaviors or practices occurring in the field that are not in line with the written safety plan.
- On-site hazard and risk assessments
- Develop and recommend control measures through detailed reports
- Assistance with attaining Cal/OSHA voluntary program certifications
- Consultation on occupational safety & health internal specifications
- Develop/implement “Wrap-Up” safety program requirements for site specific projects
- Review and assist on OSHA citation, penalty and appeal process
- Support claims management with return to work programs
- Provide comprehensive safety program review and development
- Participate in establishing safety committee (roles, activities, objectives)
- Participate in safety committee meetings