Thanks for your message.
We’ll be in touch shortly.
Project Safety Assessment
Our analysis of project safety practices begins with a thorough review of your current project safety and health manual. We then conduct field interviews and unannounced site visits to identify behaviors or practices occurring in the field that are not in line with the written project safety plan.
Comprehensive Services for Job Site Safety
- On-site hazard and risk assessments
- Develop and recommend project safety control measures through detailed reports
- Assistance with attaining Cal/OSHA voluntary program certifications
- Consultation on job site safety & health internal specifications
- Develop/implement “Wrap-Up” project safety program requirements for site specific projects
- Review and assist on OSHA citation, penalty and appeal process
- Support claims management with return to work programs
- Provide comprehensive safety program review and development
- Participate in establishing safety committee (roles, activities, objectives)
- Participate in project safety committee meetings