Thanks for your message.
We’ll be in touch shortly.
Alliant Internship Program: Preparing the Next Generation of Leaders
- Paid internship positions for college sophomores, juniors, or seniors
- Targeted training and professional development in your area of study
- Learning and networking opportunities with senior managers
- 1-on-1 mentoring with a dedicated “champion”
- Application assistance for a $5,000 Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers (CIAB) Scholarship
- Career opportunities with Alliant following your internship
There’s a Place for You in Insurance … Yes, Insurance!
You’ll be surprised at just how much you can achieve in our industry. We’re certain you’ll enjoy interning in our field. Here’s why:
- A world of opportunity: In addition to the chance to build a rewarding career in brokerage, employee benefits, risk management, and underwriting, there is a world of opportunity to pursue a career in complementary fields; think IT, marketing, accounting, human resources, and many others.
- Freedom to create your own path: Whatever your passion or skill set, the insurance industry is a great place to create your own, unique path to success.
- Strength and stability with room to grow: Work in a stable and growing industry full of opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
“I was a Corporate Counsel intern with Alliant, working closely with the Assistant General Counsel on a range of projects. This experience gave me a first-hand look at what it means to be an in-house lawyer and encouraged me to pursue this career path. I went on to join Alliant full-time as a Staff Counsel and have now been here for eight years.”
SVP, Deputy General Counsel