Alliant Insurance Services Celebrates 2022 Elite Women Honorees
Insurance Business America recognizes five Elite Women from Alliant Insurance Services
IRVINE, CA — Five outstanding trailblazers from Alliant Insurance Services have earned the prestigious honor of being named Elite Women by Insurance Business America. The 2022 honorees were recognized for their inspiration, excellence, and influence on the insurance profession and their peers.
“Our 2022 Elite Women honorees are exceptional leaders who have demonstrated the outstanding service and entrepreneurial thinking that sets Alliant apart,” said Tom Corbett, Chairman and CEO of Alliant. “They are women with vision, integrity, and a steadfast commitment to advancing the next generation of our industry through mentorship.”
The following outstanding professionals represent the Alliant 2022 class of Elite Women:
- Reshma Dalia, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Alliant Retail Property and Casualty, is responsible for leading all financial and strategic growth initiatives across 13 industry verticals and four geographic regions across the U.S. Additional recognition includes Business Insurance’s Women to Watch and Emory University’s 40 Under 40. Dalia is a member of the WSJ’s CFO Network and Chief, a private network designed to strengthen and advance women in leadership.
- Adriana Duenas, Senior Vice President, is a top producer with a focus in life, health, dental, and disability insurance. She delivers a range of powerful solutions to mid-sized employers that enhance employee well-being and strengthen the bottom line. Duenas is a dedicated mentor who strives to build and nurture a diverse team of professionals at Alliant, and she co founded the Women at Alliant employee resource group. She is a member of Chief, a private network designed to strengthen and advance women in leadership.
- Jennifer Gavelek, Senior Vice President, has more than 30 years of experience in the insurance industry. She is responsible for property and casualty brokerage business development and client retention and is passionate about advising clients on topics affecting their business operations and risk management. Gavelek also coordinates consultation services, claims advocacy, and is involved in issue resolution.
- Sarah Price, First Vice President and Sales Consultant Lead, has more than 20 years of experience in partnering with public and private clients to provide innovative and effective solutions to address their environmental risks. She is responsible for coordinating with Alliant producers from coast to coast to develop and implement complex environmental risk management programs. Price is a sought-after mentor as one of her passions is finding new talent and developing those individuals into successful environmental brokers.
- Emily Quinlan, Vice President, designs highly sophisticated insurance and risk management solutions that address complex business challenges in many industries. She is devoted to mentoring colleagues at Alliant, while also taking on mentorship roles outside of the organization. Quinlan is a co-founder of the Women at Alliant employee resource group and was recognized by Risk & Insurance as a 2021 Power Broker. She is a member of Chief, a private network designed to strengthen and advance women in leadership.
The 2022 Elite Women were celebrated with women throughout the U.S. who have been exceptional leaders, trailblazing the path for women in the industry and excelling in their respective fields.